Thursday, February 10, 2011

journal entry 1.09.11

I want to be the girl who listens to obscure indie rock bands, whose laugh is contagious. The girl who wears converse with her dads old sweaters. The girl who makes heartless boys fall in love. I want to be the girl who reads classic novels and keeps a journal of quotes. The girl that drinks tea in animal shaped mugs and occasionally eats Swedish fish for breakfast. I want to be the girl who doesn't care what other people think and embraces the imperfections in everyone.

3 comments:

Pearl said...

you've always been that girl, to me.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm glad to see that is how you want to live your life. I believe each of us is unique in some way, and that uniqueness makes us special. If special means a bit quirky, I have no problem with that. That's why you are so special in my world, dear Kayla. You accept and are accepted.

Kara said...

glad you're back. <3