Sunday, March 6, 2011

guess who is the proud new owner of a canon rebel xti......this guy. my dad bought a new camera and passed his down to me...vair excited.

my parents were in town this weekend to watch one of our home matches on friday. i asked my mom to bring me some art supplies cause i missed making stuff or whatever it is i do. she brought me some embroidery floss, paint, canvases and fabric scraps. i've had some ideas in my head, but keep hesitating for some reason. it has been so long since i have actually made anything and i'm afraid it won't turn out just as i picture in my head. guess the best way to start is the nike way and just do it. i hope to post things on etsy if i ever get around to making a desirable piece.

along with the art supply goodness, she brought me a new spring candle...lilac dandelion. i love it. i routined an angle food cake candle from anthro earlier this year. having a candle while i study is so relaxing.

i can't believe there are only 2 months left of my freshman year of college. time has flown by and it will only get faster from now on. the team and i are headed to las vegas for spring break in a week and i couldn't be more excited for some sunshine and a break.

happy sunday night.

1 comment:

Kara said...

yay for new cameras!

and can you believe two months left? it's so crazy.