by Elizabeth. She wants to know six quirky things about me.
- I save all of my fortunes from fortune cookies in a take out box.
- When I write the date I feel the need to separate the numbers with periods like so 11.22.08.
- I eat the same thing for breakfast and lunch EVERYDAY and I never get sick of it. Breakfast: honey nut cheerios, a banana, and a glass of orange juice. Lunch: PB&J on wheat, honey crisp apple, and goldfish.
- I don't like whipped cream in my hot chocolate.
- I am on the math team. (I do not think this is quirky, but others find it to be social suicide. It is just my Asian side...you know?)
- I cannot eat broccoli or asparagus without having half a lemon to go along with them.
7. I just realized I am quirky when it comes to food.