- "It's a happy Monday" cards made their way around. I dropped a few in the library's book return.
- My friend got her braces off so I bought her a giant carmel apple and left it on her door step.
- sent this to a friend
- I gave him a little note.
- I wrote a bunch of "just because" letters
- I bought an advent calendar from a kid at school.
- I filled in for my friend to tutor a student that had a test.
- sent another letter
- I took one of the girls I babysit out for chocolate fondue to talk about friends and school.
- I was a kinda chaperone for one of my friends. He is a year younger and not allowed to go on dates so I took him and the girl he likes to go see high school musical three. (funny, i know)
- I payed for my friend to come to the football game with me.
Usually I would turn down a lot of these favors, but I decided that this week I was going to help others so I did and I found out that helping other people out and doing nice things put me in a better mood.