Thursday, January 15, 2009


Schools are closed today - Thursday, January 15, 2009 due to weather conditions.

You would think I would have been thrilled when I saw this, but I am not. I have finals this week and AP chem was supposed to be today so I could just get it over with. Now I have to study some more. So school was cancelled due to it currently being -12 which is crazy cold.

Sorry I have not blogged in a while. Here are some January fragments...

navy blue nail polish. pictures from the beach. realizing the existence of karma. self- doubt. living by my fortune cookies. fun times with friends. hitting up the olive garden. mr hippo. sweats and uggs. new friends. elementary school memories. studying. studying. studying. discovering google reader (insert heavenly music followed by giant lightbulb going off here). journalling with new catalogs. peace signs. sending letters.

1 comment:

Crazy Art Girl said...

I remember this day. I went to school. I did not get a snow or below wind chill day. My kids did but I had to get my cold butt to school in Cicero.
Belinda