Monday, February 23, 2009

life story class sneaks


Lace for the new taif prompt...a full pic to come soon.



the mess on my floor.
the face of ambition. (page in the making...yes that little whipper-snapper on the left is me.)

these are sneak peeks of what i have been working on for miss kara's class. i whipped out a bunch of pages...still incomplete. so far there it is full of pictures, kraft paper, gesso, some glitter, black thread, heartache, longing, wishes, hambly, anthropologie catalog pages, and me.

needs more: journalling, happy memories, wishes, gesso, glitter, mod podge, and love.

i broke up with the boy. it was ten months that i didn't appreciate enough. we'll see what happens...right now i am enjoying the company of my best girls. girls rule. peace. keep it crafty.

PS. Happy Monday! rock it!

3 comments:

Pearl said...

i hope you have a great time with your gfs :).

and goodness were you an adorable girl! :)

Kara said...

eeek! i love the sneaks of the pretties of the class.

and i'm sorry to hear about the breakup. not fun. email me if you wanna talk.... :)

Kari said...

Hi!
I'm taking this class now, almost a year after you did. I love your work. Did you share any more pages on your blog? I'd love to see it as it progressed. Beautiful!!!

Kari
www.artsymama.blogspot.com
kari_ramstrom@visi.com