Friday, April 10, 2009

International Quilt Festival Chicago

I have some very exciting news...I am going to be a featured artist at the Make it University: Open Studios section of the International Quilt Festival with Quilting Arts and Cloth Paper Scissors!!!! I will be at a table doing demos on Friday, April 17 from 5pm-7pm and Saturday, April 18 from 10:15am-12:15pm so if you are in town please stop by and visit! On Saturday at 11am I will also be taping a segment on the show floor with Quilting Arts editor, Pokey Bolton, for Quilting Arts TV. I'm am super excited and am busy this weekend making samples and little mixed media quilts. If you plan on attending please come and say hi! I would love to meet you in real life! haha. There will be many other artist there and lots of different booths to shop at!

1 comment:

Pearl said...

oh my gosh honey! how exciting!
will you still remember me when you become super famous? :) and have your own show on HGTV?