Friday, June 12, 2009

her journal knew all her thoughts


i've been journalling and list-making lately. is it so wrong to make dumb girly lists?! i love the idea of writing in journals and filling them with thoughts, quotes, overheard conversations, events in my life, things my friends have said, lists, etc and being able to leave behind a box full of my journals to whoever would actually be interested. when i grow up or have a family i want something tangible that people could read and see the real me or what my life was like. i'm not sure if anyone would care too much i just like the idea.
i'm working on drafting my "possibly do this summer" list like last summer. so far some things i really want to do are fly kites, make bubbles, make confetti balloons, photoshoots with my friends (maybe like this), and send happy mail.
loving these etsy shops...
florabond, littlejardin, missrubysue, petalpushers3
happy friday! enjoy it!


3 comments:

Moose Ridge said...

just want to say that you're an inspiration to this almost-48 year old... thank you!!

enjoy your summer with every bit of your joy...

Anonymous said...

Hey Kayla! Thanks for linking to my photo project! I love your post about journaling. I journaled like a crazy girl from middle school all the way through college and I often think it was the smartest thing I ever did... Happy summer!

Pearl said...

love your journal :)