Wednesday, June 24, 2009

the shoot


my friend, claire, and i have been wanting to have a photo shoot so we finally had one. we envisioned bubble pictures and also vogue-like ones as inspired by these images. it was a lot of fun to put on a ton of make up cause normally that would just be weird. i think we have a couple more shoots in us for later this summer. she is so beautiful and i love how serious she looks in some of these images. also, who knew my glittery embossing powder for scrap booking could double as eye shimmer?! oh. my. yes. my dad let me use his canon rebel xt and it was pretty sweet, i'm not going to lie. i wish i had one...the pictures come out so clear and amazing. i had fun editing them on the computer and messing with the color tones, concentrations, and saturation. thanks dad!

these are just some of my faves...the rest can be seen here.

1 comment:

xobellaaimox said...

beautiful photos, doll!